Friday, May 4, 2012

Lexus

Bob,

Just wanted to the thank you again for taking care of my speaker issue on my SC400…after talking with the guys at Circuit City, it was looking pretty grim…they said I needed to replace the whole system or go back to Lexus for OEM speakers, but that was not the case.  Thanks again for the installation and replacement…the system sounds awesome and at a fraction of the cost.  I’m just glad I lived near by.  You can tell you love what you do…it shows in the quality of your service.   

Hope all the pictures turn out…I’ll check the website and give you my feedback after I have a chance to review the new install instructions.  Thank again and if there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know.  I’ll be sure to send more business your way

Take care.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment