Friday, May 4, 2012

General

Dear Bob Randall and the staff at Factory Car Stereo Repair, Inc,

    I know that you guys get allot of thank you letters from your customers and it's with great pride I would like to add my thank you letter as well. Thank you for your prompt and courteous service especially when I thought my radio was a goner. I would recommend your service to anyone who is looking to have his or her radio repair. The thought I would definitely share with others is, don't even think twice about sending your radio to Bob, Just do it. There is nothing like having your own equipment repaired by Bob at least you know where your equipment was and how you use. Don't settle for second handed equipment that you could buy on the Internet chances are you will wind up paying about the same as having your equipment repaired with no guarantee that it will work. So use the same money for a repair that has a warranty. I myself toyed with the idea of buying used or new replacement and can imagine the money and aggravation that having my equipment repaired by Factory Car Stereo Repair saved me which some how I was steered away. Let me sum it up for all, Factory Car Stereo Repair was a God sent and was a pleasure doing business with.

Thanking You, 
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment