Friday, May 4, 2012

Infiniti

Stereo Bob and the gang at FCSR,
 
Thank You!!!
 
You recently repaired the Bose stereo from my Infiniti J30t.  I could not be more delighted with the service that I received from you.  Initially, I found out about your business from a Goggle search on the Internet.  Although your web site is awesome and packed with great information about removal, repair costs and FAQ, I wanted to talk to a real person before tackling removal and shipment of my stereo to you.  You answered all my questions on the phone and even told me about your free removal/installation for local customers.  Although I live 100 miles away, I decided it was worth the drive rather than have to pack up and ship my stereo to you.  You repaired my stereo, as quoted, in a week.  I drove back up and you installed it, checked out my rear speakers and gave me a personal tour of your facility.  I am impressed - you have a first-class operation and your repair rates are certainly reasonably priced.  Without the slightest hesitation, I would recommend you to anyone with a car stereo needing repair!  Keep up the great job you are doing!
 
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment