Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Removal

I must tell you that my AM/FM CD from my 2007 Ford Focus stopped taking the CDs a couple of days ago. No matter what I did, I could not get the player to take the CD into the deck. I tried numerous times for a couple of days without success. I started shopping around for a new deck and the dealer was $450.00 and none of the wreckers in my area had one in stock. Ebay was next and then I stumbled on your site.
 
As I read this page http://www.carstereohelp.com/ford.htm   I read that sometimes when you unplug the battery terminal, it could reset the unit sometimes. Well, I already had the unit out to check the number on the back to make sure that I replace it with the right one, and your page inspired me to go and try to plug it back in to see what happened. Well....as soon as I plugged it in, I heard the CD motor doing something, and then when I put a Cd into the unit, it immediately took it into the unit, and played perfectly.
 
I WANT TO THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH....YOUR WEB SITE WAS VERY USEFUL TO ME PERSONALLY! FEEL GOOD THAT YOU HELPED SOMEONE TODAY!!
Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment