Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nissan

 HELLO!!

I want to thank you and all your staff for a great job! 

My ’98 Pathfinder BOSE CD system broke about 5 years ago and I was reluctant to have the dealer replace the unit due to the cost.  I found your website and followed your easy instructions to remove and ship.  WOW – I was surprised that you all had it fixed with in a day of receiving it and it was back on my door step within a week!  I just re-installed the radio and it works great! 

Thank you and all your staff – you kept me in the loop – from the e-mail saying you logged it in to the call a few hours later telling me it was done and ready to be shipped back!

I am very impressed and will tell my friends if they need car stereo repair to check you all out!  I will recommend you highly!

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment