Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lexus.

Thank you so much Bob .You suggested to check the radio fuse on the kick panel panel brought my radio back to life.
I have a question....On my 1993 Lexus SC 400-Nachamichi stereo system.the volume control is scratchy. I sprayed it but that didn't help. Do I need to send the assembly to you or should i order a new one from Lexus? I had the radio out to fix some wires ,I drilled into and after I oput the radio back in I noticed the heater knob( which is in the same assembly as the radio knob) wouldn't turn the heat on.
On the dash it shows the temperature going from hot to cold with degree readings when i turn the knob,but no heat...only air conditioning.
I wondered if you ever had that problem after installing the radio?
Thanks again for promt service .
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment