Friday, April 27, 2012

Honda

Bob,

I've just installed the speaker enclosures you repaired for me and the system sounds great. I am very happy with the efficiency and value of your service. In particularly, I commend the removal instructions on your website. I had no trouble removing or re-fitting the units, a job I would never normally have tackled.

What a contrast to Chiswick Honda, who service my NSX here in the UK. When I went to them for help they said they couldn’t fix it, they didn’t know anyone who could and my only option was to purchase a new system from them at 3700 UK pounds plus fitting (that’s over $6500 in your money!).

I will post this story on the GB NSX club’s bulletin board and hope it brings you some extra business, you deserve it.

Many thanks, Neil.
U.K

No comments:

Post a Comment