Friday, April 27, 2012

General

Good Morning,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so very much for my car stereo. It is so wonderful to hear music again in my car. It has been approximately 6-8 months that I have gone without music and I wasn't too keen on having a car stereo company take out my Bose stereo and replace it by a new one and then trying to retrofit the whole area that my Bose stereo used to be so I just lived without music. Then one morning in December I decided to get online and in Google search I typed Bose Car Stereo repair and I found your company online. I can't express how grateful I am that I found your company and I now have my car stereo fixed and I am enjoying that immensely to be able to hear music from my Bose stereo again. I will certainly pass along your company name to anyone I know and how wonderful my stereo is and that I didn't have just any old car stereo retrofitted for my car. Thank you to all of you @ Factory Car Stereo Repair Inc for your professionalism, I can now listen to music again on my Bose stereo and it is awesome!

Sincerely,
Cristel

No comments:

Post a Comment