Thursday, April 19, 2012

General

To FSCS,

I got my car stereo back last week, and installed it and it works great.  Your sincere integrity, and honesty was a pleasure to deal with, and coupled with your excellent workmanship makes you operations Number One to deal with.  I am very grateful to you for helping me out with the stereo.  Even BOSE themselves could not equal the service, and workmanship you displayed. 

There was no problem dealing with you on the internet, and mailing my stereo to you.  These days that’s a rare trait, and your company showed an honest service.

I will be happy to give your name out to each person I come across for stereo repair.   Even some dealers locally, I will be calling them directly to share your good name with them.

Thank You,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment