Thursday, April 19, 2012

Acura


Hi,
 
Don here from vancouver Canada.  Last year I sent three separate packages to you good folks in Florida.  Each of them contained a speaker, and each one of them was duly repaired and shipped back.  In hindsight I should have shipped the whole bunch of them at once, but each of them failed in turn.
 
They have all been working just fine until recently.  The first one that was repaired (passenger door speaker on my 1992 Acura NSX) is starting to make the occassional "pop" when I shut off the deck.  Not a loud pop, but a pop nonetheless.  I have also noticed that the level of sound from that speaker is not as high as the level of sound that is coming from the driver's door speaker.
 
What do you suggest I do?
 
DC
 
Warranty RePair:
Amplifier received and installed.  It works great.
 
Thanks for the good service.
 
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment