Wednesday, October 31, 2012

INFINITI





FCSR,INC.
October 30, 2012


I would like to thank Factory Car Stereo Repair, Inc. for excellent service that they provided for my 2003 G35 Infiniti.  In January of 2012 the CD player would not work.  I took the car to FCSR and they not only diagnosed the problem, but fixed it in a very short period of time.  I watched them disassemble the dash in my car, remove the entire radio, and expertly reassemble it.  I was not aware that there was so much to do to remove the radio/CD.  They obviously were experts and had a great deal of experience. 

In October of this year the CD player again did not work.  I stopped by, without an appointment, and they not only looked at it but again removed the entire system and checked it out.  It apparently did not have any major problem and they explained to me several options that could have occurred that caused it.  All that had to be done was to reset the CD mechanism.  It was explained to me that this was a common problem in this automobile. 

Since it was in the two year warranty period there was no charge to me for the October visit. 

I want to thank them for servicing the car so quickly and professionally.  I would highly recommend them for repair of automobile radio/CD components. 

Sincerely,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment