Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Removal

I just wanted to drop a line saying that I used your instructions today and they were practically a lifesaver. I was trying to install a stereo in my '96 Pontiac Bonneville and had spent quite some time trying to figure out how to get to the stereo. After a lot of attempts without any end in sight, I decided to google until I could find something useful. Luckily it didn't take me long to stumble upon your site. I'm embarassed to admit how much trouble I went through when it should only take five minutes to get to the stereo. I greatly appreciated your instructions and they made the rest of the process a breeze. I already sent in a donation, but I forgot to add a comment when I did... I just had to let you know how helpful your instructions were to me.
Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment