Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Removal

Hi Guys,
I am SOOOO glad that I found your site.
I have had a horrible week. Someone pulled out in front of my car and now my wonderful 1989 Buick LeSabre has been totaled by the insurance company. There was no way that I was going to leave my less-than-2-year-old Sony detachable-face CD player in that car.
So, I loosened a bunch of all-the-wrong-stuff, but with the help of a Circuit City installation guy managed to get the player out. Still, I wanted to put the old radio back in, which meant I needed to get the car adapter kit out, too. That's where your instructions came in. I had done a search earlier and found you guys, but didn't "bite". Now, it became a necessity. So, paypal and I did the deed. I had to laugh at all the wasted time involved in me trying to figure it out myself -- you can probably imagine what sorts of things I removed that didn't need to be removed -- starting with the ashtray (ah-hahahah). With your instructions, it couldn't have been more than 15 minutes before I had the car kit out, the old radio re-installed AND all the mistakenly-removed items back in place.
So, next time I decide to replace a car stereo, your site will be my first stop and I'll do the job myself. Had it occurred to me to search for such a site when I bought the Sony, I could have saved myself some installation money. But, alas, it simply never occurred to me that it was such an easy thing to do.
Thanks, again!!
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment