Monday, May 21, 2012

Removal

Bob,
 
Hopefully I can remove the faceplate and look into it some more, otherwise, we will deal with it.
 
Thank you so much for your kind help.  You should know that my wife and I are very pleased with the service you provided.  At first she was reluctant to go by your shop, but after all you did in restoring the speakers and explaining to her that the face plate needed to be replaced and that you would get it to us when the part came in, she was telling me how we need to write to the BBB and let them know you are top notch! 
 
You then send us the face plate without any invoice or expectation to collect, that says a lot about your trust in a customer.  You have been very reasonable and great to work with - qualities that are hard to come by in this day and age.  My wife and I will be writing that letter and we will be sure to recommend Factory Car Stereo Repair to others.
 
I will call you with the card number.
 
Truly,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment