Tuesday, May 8, 2012

General

To the experts at FCSR,
                                          I would like to take time to thank you for the job well done fixing my CD player.  After calling local dealers and radio repair shops receiving expensive solutions to getting my CD player fixed.  I finally found your website. The entire process was easy from sending the unit and receiving it back. Your professional staff answered any questions and concerns that I had.  The most impressing things were the price for the excellent repair and how quick I received the repaired unit back.
I never expected this level of service for the price.  I will recommend FCSR to any one who needs their factory radio repaired because of the value and excellent service.

Thanks

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment