Loading...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nissan

Dear FCSR,
In this era where good customer service seems to be a lost art,you have provided the kind of service that is lacking in many companies.You have surpassed my expectations in repairing my wife's Nissan Maxima stereo.
So many companies are so rushed to push repairs they forget the first lesson in business,serve the customer not themselves.
I was surprised to receive the call it was completed in little more than 24 hrs.The Stereo has been reinstalled and functioning perfectly.
By the way,the 'youtube.com' instructions you created on removing the stereo are very detailed and accurate.
I have recommended your service to many of my friends especially the ones that own an auto repair shop.
Also thank Dennis Williams of radio Relics for his help.
Sincerely,
Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment