Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NISSAN MURANO

I just wanted to write and tell you how happy I am with the service that I received from your company.

I looked up companies that could repair factory stereos in Nissan Murano's- specifically Bose.  I found you on the internet, but then confirmed usage from a Nissan Murano message board.  So, I called and whoever answered the phone (didn't get their name but it was a gentleman) did some fact finding with me to try and understand the problem and give me an estimate which was right on.

Anyway, I went ahead and mailed it in and the day you received it you fixed it (board repair) and mailed it right back.  Very impressive to me even if it was a simple repair.

It's working great and I am comfortable that it will and secured by the warranty makes me feel even better.

Thank you for the fast service! I will recommend you to anyone I know that needs a stereo repair. In our current economic environment -when people are extra careful where they spend their money- service is key to any business and you have exceeded my expectations.

Regards,

Darcie

No comments:

Post a Comment