Friday, April 27, 2012

General

Hello!
I used to install stereos and other things 15 to 20 years or more ago.  I do it now just for friends and family as a fun hobby.  I just discovered your website and you guys have a winner!  I will use it in the future to save time and make sure no mistakes are made in stereo and speaker removals.  You deserve a lot of praise for this site!  I may even donate sometime!
I have a question.  Since you guys repair factory decks, perhaps you can help me.  I have been looking for a broken, faulty, non-working, dead, kaput and otherwise lame factory stereo for a 2001 Toyota RAV4.  It could be from any late model Toyota in the last few years that has the CD/Cassette/Tape Double DIN size stereo.  In fact, I don't even want the stereo.  I JUST WANT THE FACE.  I would take two or three if you have them.  The reason?  I want to cannibalize it and turn it into a fake decoy cover to hide my fancy pants aftermarket stereo in my RAV4.  I have done this for years to help discourage thieves from seeing a stereo that would be worth breaking in for.
Thanks for your time and have a great Day!!
Rusty.L

No comments:

Post a Comment