Wednesday, March 21, 2012

94 Z-28 CAMARO

Hi,
No questions, just some praise.
FCSR did a great job helping me get the factory Bose system in my Z28 refurbished and sounding like it used to. The turn around on my amp repair was almost instantaneous. Like one day. Your techs went thru my Bose head unit and when they couldn't find anything wrong with it I was only charged for return shipping and no bench time. Much appreciated. I also talked to the tech and got the suggestion to put in Bose replacement speakers which was actually the final link to getting the system off it's knees. I had also downloaded the speaker removal instructions from you web site and it made the job much easier.
In this day of poor customer service you folks are a rare exception. I would certainly recommend you to anyone needing car stereo service.
Thank you.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment